A camouflage version of the ARC (Advanced Receiver Concept)
The Dogtra ARC Wetlands features a low-profile receiver collar that is ergonomically shaped to your dog’s neck. The camouflage pattern is incorporated on dog’s collar and the handheld transmitter all the way down to the antenna – perfect for the waterfowl hunter!
This unit offers low to medium output with precise stimulation levels ranging from 0-127. It is perfect for all breeds with medium to soft temperaments.
Both the transmitter and collar/receiver are fully waterproof. This system is extremely versatile offering a range of 3/4 mile, stimulation options of nick or constant along with a non-stimulating vibrating pager. Other features include a rapid 2-hour quick-charge, and enhanced contact points that are great for use in wet conditions.
- Slim design receiver/collar is ergonomically shaped to your dog’s neck
- Nick and Constant stimulation along with a non-stimulating pager/vibration
- Rheostat dial with up to 127 levels for a gradual adjustment in stimulation
- LCD screen displays the exact level of stimulation, and a 3-bar battery life icon
- Fully waterproof transmitter and receiver/collar
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
- 2 hour quick charge
- 3/4 mile range
- Low to Medium power
- Model: ARC-Camo
- Manufactured by: Dogtra