Shock-free Dual Sonic training
Motorola’s Dual Sonic Remote Training System utilizes high-frequency sound instead of static stimulation to discourage behaviors such as barking, digging, or jumping on guests.
The high-frequency sound is specifically designed to be an annoyance to animals, while being imperceptible to humans (above the range of human hearing). The unit also includes a vibration feature, which helps reinforce the ultrasonic correction.
Unlike lesser ultrasonic devices, Motorola’s DualSonic design features two ultrasonic water-resistant speakers, specially placed to direct the sound back towards the dog. This produces optimal results while keeping the sound produced at a safe level.
The collar’s sound can be adjusted to suit your dog with three settings, an audible tone (to humans too), a one second ultrasonic sound duration, and a higher, three second sound duration level.
- Ultrasonic sound deterrent (inaudible to humans)
- Vibration helps reinforce ultrasonic correction
- Up to 65 yard range (approx 200 ft)
- Lightweight collar
- Water-resistant collar (IP54)
- Low battery indicator (for collar unit)
- Pocket-sized handheld transmitter
- User-replaceable batteries in both collar/receiver and handheld/transmitter (batteries for both are included, but additional replacement batteries are available for purchase separately)
In the Box
- Pet Collar Unit
- Nylon Collar Strap
- Handheld transmitter
- CR2450 battery (installed in collar unit)
- CR2032 battery (installed in handheld unit)
- User’s Guide