- 24″ Killer Whale
- Hand Puppet
- Ideal for Ages 6+
- Listing is for a single puppet only. The Killer Whale (Orca) is the one on the far right in the photo.
- Killer Whale (Orca) puppet measures 24″ long.
- Well made with nice attention to detail
- Surface washable using a damp cloth or sponge
- Very easy to operate by youngsters as well as adults
- This 24″ animal puppet has a movable mouth and a slot under the head for easy access. We recommend ages 3+ for ease of use. The killer whale also referred to as the orca whale or orca is a toothed whale belonging to the oceanic dolphin family. Killer whales are found in all oceans, from the frigid Arctic and Antarctic regions to tropical seas. Killer whales are highly social; some populations are composed of matrilineal family groups which are the most stable of any animal species. Their sophisticated hunting techniques and vocal behaviors, which are often specific to a particular group and passed across generations, have been described as manifestations of culture. The IUCN currently assesses the orca’s conservation status as data deficient because of the likelihood that two or more killer whale types are separate species.
1 - 5
No matching reviews found.
Leave a review
Click to add your own review!