“With a 1500 lb. weight capacity, the dual rail XMark FID / Ab Combo Bench XM-7628 is not only the sturdiest and most comfortable on the market. Perform abdominal work on the decline ab bench with oversized 4.33” vinyl-covered knee and ankle rollers or adjust the bench from decline to military press position for a multitude of strength training exercises. The XMark Combo Bench features extra thick 3” Duracraft padding covered in sweat and tear resistant Duraguard vinyl, a 7 position adjustable back pad, an ergonomic 6 position adjustable seat and vertically-adjusted 4 position knee and ankle rollers. Hard core training is only a step away with XMark.
The XMark FID and Ab Combo Bench XM-7628 also includes built-in transport wheels for quick storage as well as easy in and out under power cages, cable machines, etc., dual rails in 11 gauge steel and bolted on, skid resistant feet.
– Combines ab and upper body strength training workouts into one
– Dual rail 7 position ladder back adjustments from decline to military press position
– Ergonomic 6 position adjustable seat
– 4 position vertical adjustable knee and ankle rollers
– Dual rails for extra strong and durable support
– Extra thick 3” Duraguard cushions
– Double stitched, tear and sweat resistant Duraguard vinyl
– Oversized 4.33” vinyl-covered knee and ankle rollers
– Bolted on skid resistant feet
– Built-in transport wheels
– Scratch resistant, baked powder coat finish
– Weight capacity: 1500 lbs.
– Seat cushion: 14” L x 11.50” W
– Back Cushion: 33.5” L x 11.50” W
– Assembled dimensions: 58” L x 22.25” W x 50” H
– Heavy duty 11 gauge 2” x 3” construction”
1 - 5
No matching reviews found.
Leave a review
Click to add your own review!