The XMark FID and Ab Versa Bench XM-7629 is engineered to give you the comfort and support you need for a hard-core strength training workout. With a 1500 lb. weight capacity, this bench is not only fully adjustable from decline to full military press position but also doubles as a full ab decline bench with oversized 4.33” vinyl-covered ankle and knee rollers. The weight bench features extra thick 3” Duracraft padding covered in sweat and tear resistant Duraguard Vinyl, a 7 position adjustable back pad, an ergonomic 6 position adjustable seat and vertically adjusted 4 position knee and ankle rollers. Train harder, longer and better with XMark, the mark of excellence.
The XMark FID and Ab Versa Bench XM-7629 also includes built-in transport wheels for quick storage as well as easy in and out under power cages, cable machines, etc., 11 gauge 3” x 2” steel construction and bolted on, skid resistant feet.
– Combines ab and upper body strength training workouts into one
– 7 position ladder back adjustments from decline to military press position
– Ergonomic 6 position adjustable seat
– 4 position vertical adjustable knee and ankle rollers
– Extra thick 3” Duraguard cushions
– Double stitched, tear and sweat resistant Duraguard vinyl
– Oversized 4.33” vinyl-covered knee and ankle rollers
– Bolted on, skid resistant feet
– Built-in transport wheels
– Scratch resistant, baked powder coat finish
– Weight capacity: 1500 lbs.
– Seat Cushion: 14” L x 11.50 “ W
– Back Cushion: 33.50” L x 11.50” W
– Assembled Dimensions: 58” L x 22.25” W x 50.25” H
– Heavy duty 11 gauge 2” x 3 construction
1 - 5
No matching reviews found.
Leave a review
Click to add your own review!