4 Tubes 2oz each. Kirkland Hydrocortisone 1% PLUS Anti-Itch Cream. Cortizone 10Regular price $17.45 Save $-17.45
Always Fresh and Factory Sealed!
Kirkland Signature Hydrocortisone 1% PLUS Anti-Itch Cream, 8 Ounces
Exp Date: 08/2021
About Hydrocortisone 1% Plu
Understanding Common Causes of Itchy Skin
Bug BitesMosquito and bed bug bites as well as bee stings and other bug bites may cause itching.
Dry SkinDry skin and skin that comes in contact with an irritant such as detergents, jewelry, soaps and cosmetics may also cause skin to itch. This is also known as irritant contact dermatitis.
EczemaEczema is an inflammation of the skin causing it to become red, itchy and dry. The most common form of eczema is atopic dermatitis and is found more often in infants, though it can strike at any age. The face, hands, feet, inner elbow and back of the knees are the areas most often affected and may become worse from irritants such as soap, rough clothing, household chemicals, foods, dust mites and other allergy triggers.
PsoriasisPsoriasis, another chronic skin condition is due to an overactive immune system causing inflamed, thick white, silvery or red patches on the skin. It is not contagious, but is believed to be an inherited condition.
Drug Facts and Dosing Information
Dosing Informationfor itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor