Medihoney Wound & Burn Dressing Dressing Tube Gel 1.5 oz Single Unit #31815Regular price $14.99 Save $-14.99
MEDIHONEY® is the global leading medical-grade honey-based product for the management of wounds and burns. These unique dressings contain Active Leptospermum Honey, a unique honey from New Zealand that has beneficial plant-derived properties. The dressings can be used in all phases of wound healing and could be considered a key dressing in any wound bed preparation protocol. MEDIHONEY® dressings have been shown in several large randomized controlled studies to be effective on hard-to-heal wounds. The line consists of various patented dressings that can manage a wide variety of wound types in a wide variety of settings.
- MEDIHONEY® Paste Dressing with Active Leptospermum Honey
- 1.5 fl. oz. / 44 mL
- MEDIHONEY® is a medical-grade honey derived from the pollen and nectar of the Leptospermum species of plant in New Zealand and Australia. It is unique among all type of honey in that it maintains its effectiveness even in the presence of wound fluid.
- Can be used for wound bed preparation and through all phases of wound healing.
- Demonstrated efficacy from onset of a wound through to closure.
- Cleanses and debrides due to its high osmolarity.
- Helps to lower the wound pH, for an optimal wound healing environment.
- Indications: for use in hard-to-dress areas including tunneled or undermined wounds, or into sinus tracts.
- Single use only
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.