- Wound healer: Make a paste out of the neem leaves and dab it on your wounds or insect bites a few times a day till it heals.
- Goodbye dandruff: Boil a bunch of neem leaves till the water turns green, allow it to cool. After washing your hair with shampoo, cleanse it with this water.
- Eye Trouble: Boil some neem leaves, let the water cool completely and then use it to wash your eyes. This will help any kind of irritation, tiredness or redness.
- Treat that zit: Grind a few neem leaves, make a paste and apply it daily till the acne dries out. The paste also helps any kind of eruptions, dark spots and chronic ulcers.
- Ear ailments: Blend some neem leaves and add some honey to it. Use a few drops of this mix to treat any ear boils.
- Other skin disorders: Turmeric combined with a paste of neem leaves can also be used for itching, eczema, ring worms and some mild skin diseases.
- Boost immunity: Crush some neem leaves and take them with a glass of water to increase your immunity.
Neem Twigs & Bark
2. Anti-ageing: Neem oil is extremely nourishing and can be added to your face packs. It also helps ageing skin, any kind of skin irritation and itching.
3. For great hair: Take some neem oil and rub it into the scalp, leave it in for a while and wash. Neem oil can strengthen your hair, prevent hair fall and treat dandruff.